Hours of Operation
For Check In and Check Outs Via our Reception
Monday – Saturday 8:30am to 11:00am
After Hours Check In and Check Outs via Our Transit Lounge by Appt Only
Monday – Saturday 3pm – 5pm & Sunday 9am – 11am – 3pm-5pm
Fees do apply for usage on Sundays $15
To secure your booking, a $100 non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking.
We offer a range of fantastic discounts including:- Not available during Easter and Christmas Peak Periods
- Discounts for stays 30-45 days 5% and 46 days and over 10%
- Discount for multiple cat households sharing accommodation
- Vets and Vet Nurses – 10% discount
- Pet Shop Managers and staff 5% discount
New South Wales School holiday “peak” season incurs a $2 surcharge on all bookings including the following dates:-
- Saturday 8th April 2017 – Sunday 23rd April 2017
- Saturday 1st July 2017 – Sunday 16th July 2017
- Saturday 23rd September 2017 – Sunday 8th October 2017
- Saturday 16th December 2017 – Sunday 28th January 2018
* The ‘peak’ fee is only applied per day per room.
5 day minimum payment for Easter Peak Period
8 day minimum payment for Christmas/New Year Period
2 day minimum payment during the year
Please note Cat Utopia Resort & Spa is closed to the public for Check Ins and Check Outs on all gazetted New South Wales Public Holidays and these days will incur a $2 surcharge on all bookings.
- Good Friday – 14th April 2017
- Easter Saturday – Saturday 15th April 2017
- Easter Sunday – Sunday 16th April 2017
- Easter Monday – Monday 17th April 2017
- Anzac Day – Tuesday 25th April 2017
- Labour Day – Monday October 2017
- Queens Birthday – Monday 2nd October 2017
- Christmas Day – Monday 25th December 2017
- Boxing Day – Tuesday 26th December 2017
- New Years Day Monday 1st January 2018
Cat Utopia Resort & Spa will be closed to the public on the following days. PLEASE, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Good Friday 14th April 2017
- Easter Saturday 15th April 2017
- Easter Sunday 16th April 2017
- Easter Monday 17th April 2017
- Anzac Day Tuesday 25th April 2017
- Queens Birthday Monday 12th June 2017
- Labour Day Monday 2nd October 2017
- Christmas Eve Sunday 24th December 2017
- Christmas Day Monday 25th December 2017
- Boxing Day Tuesday 26th December 2017
- Wednesday 27th December 2017
- Saturday 30th December 2017
- New Years Eve Sunday 31st December 2017
- New Years Day Public Holiday Monday 1st January 2018
- Tuesday 2nd January 2018
Rest assured that we have Nannies here over these “closed” days to care for our guests.
Please note our special conditions for Christmas/New Year
We appreciate all of our valued clientele and we are honoured to have cared for your precious cats over the last 22 years. We have once again had to turn away hundreds of potential bookings due to our popularity, therefore, we cannot stress enough how important it is to plan early in the year.
We do require all bookings to comply with the following STRICT special conditions to ensure that we are able to cater efficiently during these busy periods:
- We require an 8 night minimum stay
- We will be closed to the public for Check Ins and Check Outs between the 24th December to the 3rd January 2018 and will re-open for Check Ins and Check Outs Only (no tours) on the 28th/29th December. Rest assured that we have staff here for a majority of the day over these “closed” days to take extra special, individual care of your feline friends.
- We require full payment to be made by the 1st December 2017 by credit card or bank transfer.
- Cat Utopia Resort & Spa reserves the right to cancel bookings should they not comply with our special conditions including the payment account by the due date.
- Changes to bookings after confirmation has been made, including date changes, will incur a $20 administration fee.
- Should you request, at short notice, to drop off at a later date over the busy period or an early pick-up over the busy period, but a booking period originally included the Christmas and/or New Year dates in the 8 night minimum, Cat Utopia Resort & Spa reserves the right to charge until the minimum stay in addition to the $20 administration fee for changing the booking.
I thank you for your understanding of these conditions, which helps reduce administration time and stress on the cats and our staff.
We charge a $3 per Veterinary prescribed medication fee to cover the specialised service our qualified staff provide.