Hours of Operation
Reception Hours for Check In / Check Outs and Resort Tours are:
Monday – Saturday 8:30am to 11:00am ~ Closed on Sundays
At Cat Utopia Our fur Guests are our No 1. Priority and we spend a lot of time with them that is why we have limited hours for Check Ins / Check Outs and Resort Tours (Reception Hours)
Office Hours for contact via phone & emails are:
Monday – Saturday 8:30am – 5pm ~ Closed on Sundays
After Hours Check In and Check Outs via Our Transit Lounge by Appt Only
Monday – Saturday 3pm – 5pm & Sunday 9am – 11am – 3pm-5pm
Fees do apply for usage on Sundays $15
To confirm your booking we do require a $100 deposit at time of booking, otherwise we cannot guarantee to hold your booking. Please note that the payment of the deposit confirms your booking with us, and also that you have checked your booking dates and agree they are correct. The deposit is non-refundable and will be deducted from your final account. You can pay online by credit card or BPAY or by credit card over the phone during business hours.
* Please note that if your booking totals less than $100, you will only be required to pay your total booking amount. (For example, if your booking totals $50 you will only be required to pay $50 instead of $100 deposit).
The remaining amount needs to be finalised on checking in.
We offer a range of fantastic discounts including:- Not available during Easter and Christmas Peak Periods
- Discounts for stays 30-45 days 5% and 46 days and over 10%
- Discount for multiple cat households sharing accommodation
- Vets and Vet Nurses – 10% discount
- Pet Shop Managers and staff 5% discount
New South Wales School holiday “peak” season incurs a $2 surcharge on all bookings including the following dates:-
- Saturday 14th April 2018 – Sunday 29th April 2018
- Saturday 7th July 2018 – Sunday 22nd July 2018
- Saturday 29th September 2018 – Sunday 14th October 2018
- Saturday 22nd December 2018 – Monday 28th January 2018
* The ‘peak’ fee is only applied per day per room.
5 day minimum payment for Easter Peak Period – Friday 30th March 2018 – Monday 2nd April 2018 Inclusive
8 day minimum payment for Christmas/New Year Period – 20th December 2018 – 8th January 2019
2 day minimum payment during the year
Please note Cat Utopia Resort & Spa is closed to the public for Check Ins and Check Outs on all gazetted New South Wales Public Holidays and these days will incur a $2 surcharge on all bookings.
- Australia Day – Friday 26th January 2018
- Good Friday – 30th March 2018
- Easter Saturday – Saturday 31st March 2018
- Easter Sunday – Sunday 1st April 2018
- Easter Monday – Monday 2nd April 2018
- Anzac Day – Wednesday 25th April 2018
- Queens Birthday – Monday 11th June 2018
- Labour Day – Monday 1st October 2018
- Christmas Day – Tuesday 25th December 2018
- Boxing Day – Wednesday 26th December 2018
- New Years Day Tuesday 1st January 2019
Cat Utopia Resort & Spa will be closed to the public on the following days. PLEASE, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Rest assured that we have Nannies here over these “closed” days to care for our guests.
Please note our special conditions for Christmas/New Year
We appreciate all of our valued clientele and we are honoured to have cared for your precious cats over the last 22 years. We have once again had to turn away hundreds of potential bookings due to our popularity, therefore, we cannot stress enough how important it is to plan early in the year.
We do require all bookings to comply with the following STRICT special conditions to ensure that we are able to cater efficiently during these busy periods:
- We require an 8 night minimum stay
- We will be closed to the public for Check Ins and Check Outs between the 24th December to the 3rd January 2018 and will re-open for Check Ins and Check Outs Only (no tours) on the 28th/29th December. Rest assured that we have staff here for a majority of the day over these “closed” days to take extra special, individual care of your feline friends.
- We require full payment to be made by the 1st December 2017 by credit card or bank transfer.
- Cat Utopia Resort & Spa reserves the right to cancel bookings should they not comply with our special conditions including the payment account by the due date.
- Changes to bookings after confirmation has been made, including date changes, will incur a $20 administration fee.
- Should you request, at short notice, to drop off at a later date over the busy period or an early pick-up over the busy period, but a booking period originally included the Christmas and/or New Year dates in the 8 night minimum, Cat Utopia Resort & Spa reserves the right to charge until the minimum stay in addition to the $20 administration fee for changing the booking.
I thank you for your understanding of these conditions, which helps reduce administration time and stress on the cats and our staff.
We charge a $3 per Veterinary prescribed medication fee to cover the specialised service our qualified staff provide.